Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My auto Biography

My name is Alondra Oyarzún Romero i'm eighteen year, I was born on 28 January, one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine in the Hospital del pino, i live with my mother named Ana Maria Romero in san bernardo in the street Pedro Oncas #685. My family is not very large as others, but always remain states at all times, especially when someone is in poor health or we need something even though it is a very small thing, we are fun, a good time to pull sizes and we have a sense of solidarity and fellowship.



My basic education mainly play in the school Jose Abelardo Nuñez n°1, where they were one of the best teachers of mathematics, to spend my eight years there I made many friends, especially my best friend named Amanda Salgado from first base, with it we went together to the Liceo Nobel Gabriela Mistral, where we then unbeaten of that new world.


My favorite hobbies is listening to music, chat, dance all kinds of styles, especially dancing cueca, i love romantic movies, action, youth and dance. In addition i do various kinds of sports such as basketball, volleyball, cheerleader and go to the gym. And I hope that those years that i can continue striving to achieve my dreams and be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alondra ! i love the sports too, I always wanted to practice volleyball

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...