Thursday, September 14, 2017

my study program

when I was a children my dream jobs was to be pre- school teacher, because I wanted to be identical my mother, but over time my dream was to be the PDI. Despite this I did not know neither of  both option was perfect.
The moment of applying to university I had two options and was to be archeology or studying public administration, but I decided do in the end is studying archeology, because I like history and study career as search for new ways the archeology and ethnography. 
My experience in the university has not been easy, because at the beginning of class I didn´t like the teacher and their teaching approach, in addition to I live very far away and takes me two and a half to get home, but in spite of this I love in the university. 
The kind of the job I would like to have be ability to conduct applied research in public programs
in northerm and southerm Chile or in other countries, and as well as jobs in museam.










3 comments:

  1. Ooh you really take too long to go back to your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cool, and relax, all of us know that the university isn't easy, but we can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagined you as a typical private detective in a Hollywood movie haha :')

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...