Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Marvel Universe

 Hi guys! I write a new blog for you, I hope you are interested because I do it with a lot of love.
 
Today my main theme is the Marvel cinematographic universe and how much I love that haha. First of all the Marvel universe is from a series of films in which the stories of the best-known heroes of the Marvel Comics universe are developed: Iron Man, Spiderman, Thor, Captain America, Doctor Strange, among others; to end up in a film co-starred by all of them and also, they are reunited to form a group that defends the world against a threat from outer space. The universe consists of 19 films so far, although the directors confirmed that this universe would be followed until 2023.


Resultado de imagen para marvel peliculasMy fanaticism began one day I was sick and I was 16 years old, and I said I'll see how good this is, since some Facebook pages recommended it, well that same day and the other I saw the complete chronology of the films starting from Iron Man (2008) until Ant-Man at that time, and from there every year I fell more in love with the movies, it's amazing the union that each one of the films, the science fiction that they develop, the soundtrack and the thousands of feelings that produces the film and that plays this with us, between crying, rancor, amazement and, above all, joy and laughter of how funny and sarcastic it can sometimes be.
Finalmente revelan lo que dijo Groot en la escena final de ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
groot: dad..

Anyway, you really have to see all your movies because they are fantastic, they enchant the majority of the audience for the humorous character that is its main essence, you can see almost all but those who are from "DC comics" haha 😂 ​​I do not understand why they have to be rivals, if you already know that they lost hahah. PS: some of your movies are Netflix if you did not know 😍goodbye I hope you liked it, a lot of love for you. ✌💗

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry I cannot say much about Marvel since I only know the old heroes like "the hulk" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvel movies are great! Really funny and although they are action movies, there are some interesting characters and a little more complex (like Loki). If we talk about comics, DC wins in my opinion, because it's covered in characters with many edges and dark universes! But yes, with respect to the movies, marvel is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the truth is that I do not like to see that kind of movies or read those comics but I love your taste for what seems to be a great saga

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen many movies of Marvel, I only saw "doctor strange" and I loved it! but I've heard that the rest are really great!

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...