Friday, May 18, 2018

My life interesting?


Hi guys I hope you are very well, today is another day of blog, you will know more about you and more want to know more about me.

Well today's topic that is about me, and I laugh a lot because I usually do many things but never finish them haha ​​to start when I was between 14 and 15 years old I joined a cheerleading team that lasted 2 years and I did not continue because the team was quite lazy and lately it did not work in the always lost competitions, also we did not have a good tool for the best performance in the techniques as I go out or acrobatics, after that I was 2 years in a music workshop in my high school , which taught me to play the cello, I loved it because it sounded very beautiful melodies, but after that I left because I was bored just playing classical music, I wanted something different like pop, blues, jazz, something more urban and current; In that same last year I played volleyball a full year, but it also did not last long because it only competed with the men in my team. But despite everything I like is my passion for the game and basketball, I dance from the age of 5 and for the songs I never like to participate in a folk dance group, for a while I got in but that group was closed because We were only 2 girls who were there and it was not enough to give a dance dance presentation, that's why every time I have time, I dance, types of music styles and perform, some mini-choreography, and with respect to a basketball , I continue in my struggle to learn every time, to have the technique and improve each game. Currently I would like to learn to dance perfectly the technique of the juvenile cueca, to dance cueca since I was 8 years old, but I want to be more professional to be able to go to the regional competitions with my best friend. Thank you very much for reading and I'm sorry for this blog to praise, but I like to talk about the passions that I have, and I love letting them out.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Alondra,
    You seem quite active, which is great. I really like volleyball. I hope you resume music in the future. Any instrument is a great skill to have, I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you like sports so much! In my case, I'm very bad with contact sports :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very good that you like sports so much when I went to high school and practiced a lot of volleyball

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha same! I usually do a lot of things but I never finish those things! How admirable to practice sports! In my case I try to play volleyball too, but I failed.

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...