Saturday, November 25, 2017

My experience in the English language

Hello again to everyone! I hope you are well, first of all I want to thank everyone who read my posts and commented throughout this second half of the year.

Today I will start talking about my experience in the English language, well i have to say that I like very much the English, since sometimes I have a hard time. Thanks to the courses of English at the University i was able to improve various aspects that failed constantly on all the wording, which I was able to achieve a good development through creation of blogs that taught us correctly. In addition, these blogs seemed to me to be innovative, fun and friendly.

But in spite of everything, I still have to improve many aspects, mainly speak better English and fail to recognize the phrases or conversations that are heard in the listening, so i'm going to plan in the summer to watch movies in English to be able to identify each word, in order to speak with more fluency this language.

Another key point is how long it took or study in English outside of class, which is generally when i see movies or series between 30 - 180 minutes, many times occupied all day, because every time I hear songs in english or sometimes 1 hour when should I translate my texts of other classes in Spanish.


                  Greetings to all, I wish all of you a very weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I also think that the blogs were very educational.

    PD:It was very nice to share the English course with you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alondra, I have to improve my listening skills too, I consider as same as you that movies can help us a lot regarding to learn to hear better in English :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear English music all day too! Even when I shouldn't head ir haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same plan in vacations! Watch movies and be able with the phrases and the language in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that its the best idea learning English with movies, series and music, so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, blogs are a very innovative and positive instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alondra! I also fail in conversations :( but with practice we can then create songs in English hahaha

    ReplyDelete

  8. I also find that it has served me well English, but I still do not know many things, I hope someday we are bilingual jajaja regards

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...