Tuesday, April 10, 2018




Today I will write about what makes me feel good and that is ... dancing all kinds of styles such as street dance, contemporary music, salsa, bachata, among others. I usually used to practice every day, but now I do not have time for studies, sometimes I dance twice a week.
Besides this I like to do sports like going to the gym, but I mainly like to play basketball, I love this game <3 I think it is very exciting and it is very fast, I practice 2 times a week and soon I will play in a basketball championship in the commune La Cisterna. I only hope to stay alive after the game, since it is very dangerous as well, but if I like to continue happy doing it.
Also what makes me happy or to be good with myself is to listen to music, I always say that it is something that makes life happy even though it also saddens you, but mostly it makes you feel good especially the romantic, moved or pop songs. Listening to music I do it frequently, since many times you feel stressed by the university and you need more encouragement to survive this.

I hope you can feel the same ... thank you very much for reading.

 

 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you can dance and you're also good at sports! that's very impressive to me, because I'm a terrible dancer and in sports XD. I hope you can still dance and win your next basketball championship, very good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...