Thursday, July 12, 2018

a job

Hi guys, I hope you have a good day and finally, we return to classes, whether it's time, haha, today, that you write me about a job that I would like to do, well the truth is I always like it and I want to have a work that is related to helping people in the street situation, who has a low socio-economic level or for people affected, who is a volunteer in organizations and collection centers of places in Santiago or region that is a son: cruz roja, hogar de cristo, parishes, in short, all the institution that there is of me helps. The reason for that work is because I love it and I have the need to help someone for all the people who have a problem or who are affected by a tragedy, which all that is difficult to do is have a home or at least a person who is a companion at least one night so you can vent or cheer up a little the day after all the bad things that have happened to him.

 I do not need many skills for work, all I need is to get to work, help me to achieve the best possible sectors of shelters. When doing this work is the only thing you can do, the tranquility and happiness of people with that is more what is happening, which is the only thing that matters badly ... I hope you can also fill a granite of happiness for them.

3 comments:

  1. I wish work on a project like that! Here in Renca are a lot of homeless that needs help, and I want to help in a work like this. I hope we can work together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems very nice of you to want to help people with a life condition very different from yours, I hope and you can achieve it and if you need people just tell me and I help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to work in a simmilar proyect. That kind of job makes you feel in peace and full of happiness, maybe in the future we could make that dream come true!:)

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...