Wednesday, June 6, 2018

music, my lifestyle.

Hello everyone! I hope you continue very well and that this is a difficult time, today is the time to write one of my great passions like what is dance and food, now it's music ...

The music for me is my life, literally, the music and many times it has saved me, I have relieved myself of moments that were critical in my childhood and in my adolescence, it has taken me the personality I needed in days of going, grief, joy , shyness, humor, love, frustration, so good moments that throughout life you do not realize that we carry millions of feelings in our backpack and on our way to the future.

Since I was a little girl I love music, every day in the morning, my grandmother used to put on her 50 'records, 60' classical music, the new wave, Sandro, etcetera, many songs that she recorded for my life, she sang, so many lyrics that did not resemble what they said, total it did not matter I just danced and sang non-stop because I was happy to hear those rhythms and melodies so moved that they were and from there I was opening to a world of several styles of music that I could not stop listen all day regardless of the things that make my music and my headphones forever to devote myself to each day to explore more of that beautiful and wonderful world that is "music", since I am traveling, reading, doing the toilet , sleeping, really at all times I listen to many songs.

My styles of music are very diverse and I like from classical music to the soundtrack of dance, romantic, action movies, among others; Some styles like: Blues, Country, Cumbia, Contemporary, Electronic, Hip Hop, Rap, Jazz, Pop, Chilean Rock, Rock and Roll, Romantic, Salsa, ohh I think they are millions haha ​​good, but what I do not like much is Heavy Metal, Punk or sounds that are too heavy for the ear. And what is your favorite music style or do you just like everything?

3 comments:

  1. Hello, for my part I prefer much darker styles, with more strength! And I really recommend them to you, you shouldn't be afraid of them, because there are some masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the music can often identify us and I think it's great, I listen to rap but I think listening to a bit of all the styles is very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music is impressive, it has the power to make you dance and sing in its different styles. And answering your question, my favorite style of music is indie, I like others styles of music but the indie and indie/pop makes me feel happy in a weird way.

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...