Wednesday, July 18, 2018

My favorite animal

Hello, good afternoon everyone, I hope you do well in your studies, today I will write about the free topic that I like the most, and one of them is about my favorite animal which is the wolf. I love this type of animals because they resemble me, because they have a great sense of what the family is, how to take care of each other, they are also loyal, very faithful to their partner and mysterious, but still have a very individual, which is what I like most about them.

The origin of the wolf dates from 800,000 years ago and were distributed throughout North America, Eurasia and the Middle East, belong to the family Canidae and the genus Canis. Such family includes fox, coyote, domestic dog, among others.
In addition, some of the most curious data is:

-they have a sense of smell 100 times better than that of a human.
- They run at a maximum speed of 75 km / h.
- In each pack there are social hierarchies. The alpha couple is the leader.
- The howls reinforce their group bonds and inform other enemy herds that maintain their distance.
- At birth they are blind and deaf.
-Your life expectancy is very short, with a maximum of 15 years.

I started to like it since I saw the twilight saga, I was so obsessed that I read books that only had some thematic of wolves, because even though they are fighters and sometimes aggressors are always tender and protective, I really feel that I can have a wolf in my interior in every moment of my life and you, what is the animal that identifies you as a person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...