Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ambition


Hello everyone, I hope you are well, well the truth is that I do not have a great ambition in my life, but if I just want to be good with my life, my family and friends.

But if we consider as ambition to have a long-term purpose or dream, it would be to be able to travel with a boyfriend to parts of Europe such as London, France, Italy or mainly places where I can carry out an archaeological investigation deeply, I love everything that is to investigate new things especially something that is not common or is not very informative.

The decision because I want to do this in a few years, it is more because in Chile we do not have so many research processes so extensive, there is no material or laboratories so advanced to make more concise hypotheses, however in Europe it is possible to obtain a better technology in which the methods of some research that you want to perform are faster, I have the faith that it will be like that, since I have sought contact and it is 100% sure that they are much more advanced in archaeological matters. So far I have not thought about how to go there haha first I want to finish my career, learn to speak English better, study French even though it is the basic and in the meantime put a lot of money or what I can achieve when I am finally a professional.



2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I hope that you can travel with your boyfriend to Europe one day!! Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hope you make your dreams come true. Being happy with your life, friends and family sound like a great ambition

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...