Thursday, November 16, 2017

My favorite subject of the semester



Hellooooo! How are you?

 Again I am with you in a new blog that we must carry out, the blog of today is based on mention what is my favorite subject during this semester.  Which is based in the field of archeology II, mainly i love as the first thing that makes the teacher is to make a discussion on one of the 6 units that we have seen, then there is a small talk between the students and the professor, and finally a small opinion whatsoever on the part of it, if the are several authors who argue for or against the issue,for example the ideology that some traits in northern Chile.

Some of the contents that we have passed in archeology, which are divided into 6 units: ideology, Archeology and Heritage Society, social change and explanation, socio-political organization, economy, among others.

Essentially i love the unit 6, called archeology and heritage society, because it covers a lot of care of the material or archaeological object of each city or country and value that we can do to keep it in care.💕😻

Byeeee! 

5 comments:

  1. We have the same favourite subject, the last forum was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked Lark Archeology very much! It was my favorite theme of the year in general hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Archaeology it's too difficult to me, but I agree that the last unit was so cool to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the unit of ideology, it changed my vision of archaeology!!

    ReplyDelete

methods and principles of subacuatic archeology

The most influential period in subaquatic archeology arises from the period 1490 a. C to 1868, it is the longest of the periods defined ...